Will my breast drop at all? (Photo)

Im small to begin with and i feel like my breast aren't exactly high up so I'm wondering if they'll drop at all? and they aren't round at the bottom more square. I'm wondering if thats going to go away

Will my breast drop at all?

Greetings

Thank you for your question. You are going to see the difference just after the procedure. However it is necessary to wait for some time in order to see the final result. After the breast augmentation operation the recovery period depends on your physical status, age, general health and condition mainly. The operation itself does not take too long therefore you receive a mild anesthesia. Since the anesthesia that you receive is mild; you will not have problems associated with anesthetic agents after the operation. This is especially important and can be achieved with only a team of plastic surgeons like we have. After the operation you will be advised to wear a corset in order to reduce the edema. You can start to do your daily activities just after the operations but we do not advise you heavy lifting, running or activities that require excess physical activity. The more you rest, the faster your recovery will be.

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Date of surgery

Thank you for the question and photo.  Without knowing the date of your surgery it would be hard to say.  It usually takes about 8-12 weeks for the wounds to heal and around 4-6 months for the implants to fully settle so you can give it more time. It would always be best to visit your board-certified plastic surgeon and get a full assessment for your concerns. Best of luck. Dr. Michael Omidi.

An in-person exam with a board-certified plastic surgeon is the best way to assess your needs and provide true medical advice.

Michael M. Omidi, MD, FACS

Post op drop

Without knowing how long it's been since your surgery, hard to say. But it can take anywhere from 3-6 months for your breasts to fully heal and drop/settle into their new position. Hope this helps -- Dr. Nazarian

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

Implant Drop

Congratulations on your recent surgery! Dependent on how long it's been since you've had your procedure, implants generally "drop" and settle to a more natural look and begin to feel more a part of "you" around the 3-4 month mark. Continue with your massages and follow up with your plastic surgeon regarding any concerns.

Surgery

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided picture as well.. Breasts always drop weeks before surgery, you will see the final results in 4 to 6  months, they look nice !

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Breast implants

Thank you for your question and photo.  How long has it been since your surgery?  I tell my patients to wait about three months after their surgeries before assessing the final results.  During that time, the breasts should reduce in swelling and drop into place.  Please follow up with your operating surgeon with questions regarding your progress.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

Will my breast drop at all?

It is impossible to say without some more information regarding your surgery. I recommend following up with your chosen surgeon. Best of luck. 

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Implants drop?

I think that you need to give more information. You also are wearing a top so it is difficult to comment. Implants that are smooth walled often settle over a 3-4 month period. Some take longer. 

Will your Breast Implants Drop?

Without seeing a picture of your breasts, it's impossible to give an opinion.  the best thing to do is follow up with your plastic surgeon and let them examine you in person.
But, yes.  Implants do tend to drop over the first few months as long as they are soft.  

Will my breast drop at all?

Thank you for your question and for sharing your photograph. Though a series of uncovered photographs offers the best treatment advice and opinions, your breasts will undergo significant changes over the first several months after surgery.  Your implants will drop, the overlying tissues will stretch, and the lower portion of your breasts will round out to yield a more natural shape than the high riding implant look immediately after surgery.