How can I remove stains from my teeth? (Photo)

Am uncomfortable with my teeth how can i remove stain in them?

Professional Dental Cleaning

Before you do anything, you should have a professional dental cleaning to remove any surface staining.  How long has it been since you had professional care?  Once any surface staining is removed, your dentist can evaluate if anything else is needed.

Discolored teeth

Great Question--the discoloration appears to be in the structure of the enamel--it will be bestto rebuild the enamel in porcelain or composite. Good Luck

Dental veneers

Hi, thanks for write... Definitely your option is porcelain veneers, this treatment will help you to improve the shape, color and alignment. Good luck. 

Jepssy Beltre, DDS
Dominican Republic Dentist

Cleaning and microabrasion

Get a cleaning.  After, if the stains are still present you will need microabrasion to remove the brown stains.

Joseph Proscia, DDS
Bonita Springs Dentist