500 cc mentor smooth silicon, partially unders, 5 months post. Left dropped low and right got stuck high and harder.

after 2 weeks my left dropped tottaly and I started to feel the implant from the bottom. But is it normal to feel a large part of the implant at the bottom!!! Is it normal when I wear a push up bra a line appears and the implant looks like lumpy ripples at the bottom and when I put supportive bra on the line iron out?! The nipple is not high at all and looks in the right place. the right side didnot tottaly dropped and feel harder a little bit and smaller. What do I need to repair them please!

Asymmetry after breast augmentation

It sounds to me like your left implant may have bottomed out. If this is the case, it will need to be surgically corrected. The right may settle with time. Two weeks is too soon to see capsular contracture. It will take 3-6 months post op to tell exactly where things will settle out. Selecting a good plastic surgeon involves many choices. RealSelf is a good place to start
but I would do much more research. First you want to make sure you are
selecting  a surgeon board certified by The American Board of Plastic
Surgery. Any doctor can call themselves a "cosmetic surgeon" and most
will be board certified in something, just not plastic surgery. I would look
for someone who is a member of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic
Surgery (ASAPS). This goes a step beyond ASPS as member surgeons must
specialize in cosmetic plastic surgery and be recommended by their peers. You
should also only consider plastic surgeons who have local hospital privileges
and who operate in accredited facilities, not in their office. Also make sure
they only use board certified anesthesiologists. I would then look at reviews
on RealSelf and Google. Also look at their website to see if they have many
post op photos you like. Schedule several consultations and see which doctor
and staff seems to be a fit for you. Ask to talk with previous patients who
have had the surgery you are considering. Anyone good will have a list of them.

Denver Plastic Surgeon

Concerns after breast augmentation surgery...

I'm sorry to hear about your concerns after breast augmentation surgery. Based on your description, you are dealing with significant breast asymmetry related to breast implant positioning. 
 Best to communicate your concerns and goals directly with your plastic surgeon,  preferably in front of a full-length mirror.  Make sure that he/she has a significant experience helping patients with any type of revisionary breast surgery discussed.   Best wishes.