Recommend a Tampa Surgeon to Remove Restylane from Upper Lip?

Where can I find a good surgeon to fix my upper lip? Restylane left a bead like lump in my lip for over 2 years. I went to a Dr. who said it was a cyst of some sort and did surgery to remove it. Now there is an even bigger, deep, hard lump where he dug around in my lip and I am pretty sure I still feel the original bead next to it, as well.

Now I have a more visible lump and stiffness in my lip. Not to mention the numbness that hasn't gone away. The Dr. said it would in a few weeks, but I am not very confident in him anymore. Does anyone know of a good corrective surgeon? I am desperate.

Doctor Answers 2

Plastic surgeon in Tampa

I am a board certified facial plastic surgeon who was trained in Tampa by a well respected facial plastic surgeon: Edward Farrior, MD. Please feel free to contact him, 813-875-3223. You are in good hands. Good luck.

Manhattan Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 153 reviews

Tampa Restylane

Many of the top injectors also correct the work of others. The Restyane USA website can provide you a list of qualified injectors. Dr. Daniel Greenwald, Dr. Ernest Ruas, and Dr. Neil Fenske are possibilities. Consult with 2 - 3 experienced and expert injectors in your area to find one that best meets your needs.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS
West Palm Beach Plastic Surgeon
4.5 out of 5 stars 39 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.