What vitamins or supplements should I take up until surgery ? I am having a TT, Lipo and a BA mid February 2016.

Supplements Prior to Mommy Makeover

I suggest to my patients beginning #supplements such as #bromelain or #arnica a week or two before their procedure(s). However, its best to consult with your board-certified Plastic Surgeon beforehand. She or he will make suggestions according to your procedure and medical records in addition to discussing your pre-op preparations. Also, such may be provided for you with your pre-op material and prescriptions in time for your #recovery period. You will learn more about preparing at your pre-op appointment. 

Pre-op vitamins?

Since every surgeon has his or her own unique pre-op protocol, call your surgeon's office and ask for their recommendations. They will also have a list of everything that you need to avoid taking prior to surgery which is very important to follow. 
My best,
Dr. Sheila Nazarian
@drsheilanazarian on Instagram

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

Vitamins and Supplements Prior Mommy Makeover

This is something you should discuss with your surgeon. For my patients, I have them take a high quality vitamin "Vitamedica" I also give my patients an extensive list of what to avoid as there are many blood thinners in some supplements, herbs and vitamins that I want them to avoid, as blood thinners can cause complications during and after surgery. Good luck!

Miguel Delgado, MD

Vitamins and Surgery

Contact your surgeon for a detailed list of what to avoid and what you can take.  My patients are sent this information once they schedule surgery.  Best wishes for a successful surgery.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

Vitamins and surgery

At our practice we give a very detailed list to our patients of what they can and cannot take.  In fact, every surgery patient is given a Vitamedica Recovery Support Program at every preoperative visit.  The kit is a four week program that is recommended to start two weeks prior to surgery and to continue taking two weeks post.  This system is a patient favorite as it takes the thinking and guessing of what is safe to take or not.  Always follow your surgeons instructions.

Lee B. Daniel, MD
Eugene Plastic Surgeon

Sx in february

It sounds like you a seen a plastic surgeon and have a date scheduled  for surgery.    As far as what you should take and avoid you need to get that information from your surgeon.    Good pre-op
instruction can make your surgery and recovery a better experience.    Good Luck!

Richard Rosenblum, MD
Virginia Beach Plastic Surgeon

What vitamins or supplements should I take up until surgery ?

We usually discuss thoroughly with our patients during their pre-op appointment all the pre-op instructions as well as post-op instructions. You need to contact your Surgeon's office and ask them to forward the instructions to you. 

Each surgeon has their own pre op requirements! Best to ask your chosen surgeon these questions!>>>>>>>