Had a TT with bad results, not sure on what I should do to correct . Breasts, lift with implants or just implants? (photo)

I lost weight and had a TT with muscle plication 8/15 . At first I was told it was swelling and I listened , but now even the PS himself admits I need some sort of revision , he just hasn't said what kind . It looks horrible and I feel horrible. The skin leans towards the right and I have a pouch still, my belly button is ugly. Best advise on next procedure . Also , need breasts done . Been told both BA/BL and BA , not sure which is best and I need to get this correct this time . Please advise .

Had a TT with bad results, not sure on what I should do to correct . Breasts, lift with implants or just implants?

Without seeing your before pictures it's difficult to say why you have the continued stomach problem that you describe.  From the photos it appears that you need revision of your lower abdomen to remove more skin and lift your mons area.  If there is significant upper abdominal skin laxity you might need a complete tummy tuck (but it would be nice if this could be avoided).
Regarding your breasts it appears clear to me that you need placement of implants combined with a full mastopexy or uplift.  This is very common after major weight loss.  Some separate the uplfit from the augmentation however I choose to combine the procedures.
You might seek a second opinion from an ABPS Bd Certified plastic surgeon before committing to any further procedures.  Good luck to you.

Jon A Perlman MD FACS
Certified, Am Bd of Plastic Surgery
Member, Am. Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (ASAPS)
Beverly Hills, CA

Revision Tummy Tuck with Breast Work

Thank you very much for your question.

Congratulations on your weight loss!

I agree with your surgeon, your abdomen could be revised.  This will likely be a complete revision tummy tuck (essentially doing the procedure over again).  Regarding your breasts, while you will need a lift, it's up to you on whether or not you want your breast volume to be increased (if so, you will also need an implant).

Of course, it's difficult for me to say exactly which course to recommend by pictures alone, so the in-person consultation with your plastic surgeon is necessary for the best individualized recommendations.  Best of luck!

Congrats on your weight loss! A physical exam is necessary, but from your photos it appears that you would benefit from revision abdominoplasty with breast lift ( mastopexy) with possible implants placed sub-muscular at the same time as a lift. 

Abdominoplasty

Just from your photos, I would recommend another abdominoplasty, and a mastopexy at the same time.
Good luck.

My over the internet recommendations are repeat full TT, breast lift with implants.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SORRY for poor results.

Tummy tevision

First-the breasts. You need a lift with or without implants. Seeing your TT results, I would recommend the T incision. In some patients with significant weight loss, the skin has virtually no elasticity and additional resection is required. You may be one of those patients. Happy holidays! Dr K

No one wants a lift but some woman need them

You would definitely benefit from a lift. You will not be happy with just an implant. Best of luck!!

Greetings

Your abdomen could be revised. From the photos it appears that you need revision of your lower abdomen to remove more skin and lift your mons area. Visit a plastic Surgeron for one on one consultation and examination.

Bulent Cihantimur, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Hi,
It appears you will benefit from another full TT. The breasts can be lifted quite nicely without the need for implants. Don't be afraid of a lift without implants. There is new technology that provides women with upper pole fullness using their own tissue. The vertical incision is also not necessary to correct your degree of ptosis. Look into the Ultimate Breast Lift (TM). I hope this helps.
Best wishes and kind regards,

Gary Horndeski M.D.

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Surgery

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well... I recommend you to get a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon..  The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. 

Also I recommend you to have a new tummy tuck with muscle repair + breast lift with implants together.. 

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD