Why does the top of my belly button look like it's attached to my old one? The bottom appears to have become separated (Photo)

I had a tummy tuck a week ago an got my stitches out yesterday I like my belly button up until today It seems to me whe the stich where removed it separates the bottom skin of my belly button from my original one I'm so scared an I can't seem to find anything on here It didn't look like this yesterday an I am afraid it will ruin my final result

My belly button may have separated and worry about this.

You appear to be on your way to having a  nice result from your recent tummy tuck procedure.  If separation of the belly button does occurr, this can be corrected if it is required.  I would always follow up with your local Plastic Surgeon at this time
Good luck in reaching your hopeful goal.
Frank Rieger M.D.  Tampa Plastic Surgeon

Belly Button

I would notify your surgeon of this wound separation immediately so that it can be addressed in a timely fashion to prevent further issues. I know it's a holiday weekend, but someone should be on call.

Robert H. Hunsaker, MD