Is this symmastia or tenting post Breast Augmentation? (photos)

Worried I have have symmastia, or tenting of the sternum. I'm 3 months post operation and they don't appear to be changing as much as if hoped. I had 400cc silicone. When I wear a bra, or just pushing up my breasts, my cleavage is lost,like a "uniboob". My operation was in Thailand so I've no option of seeing my Dr. I plan to make an appointment to see a local Dr here, but in the mean time, I'd like a couple opinions beforehand. I've included pic of pre and post operation. Please help! Thanks.

Possible symmastia??

I would need to see you in person, it would then be possible to determine if this is still post operative swelling (which is possible) or if the implants do indeed come too close in the midline.  If there is still swelling then I would recommend waiting until it all resolves.  Typically the earliest you can see swelling resolution is 3 months, it may take as long as 6.  

Find a local board certified plastic surgeon and get an in person exam,  I hope his helps. 

Breast augmentation revision.

Thank you for your question. Visit a local plastic surgeon and discuss your concerns. Revision surgery is required to provide you with the results you desire. 

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Symmastia, yes or no?

Symmastia is defined as a confluence of the breast tissue across the middle of the chest. This is also known as a "uniboob" sometimes. You do not appear to have it now, but it is impossible to tell for sure from the photos provided. In the future, a bigger breast implant will put you at higher risk in my opinion. Best wishes, Dr. ALDO.

Aldo Guerra, MD

Is this symmastia or tenting post Breast Augmentation?

In posted photos I see NO issue. But in person examination might change my mind. Revision of out of country surgery gets expensive like in the $8,000 ranges... 

Do I have symmastia?

Thanks for the question.  As much as I would like to reassure you that you don't have symmastia, it is difficult to tell from your photo.  I would definitely check with a Plastic Surgeon to give you further ideas about this condition.  Although there are very complicated and demanding procedures to correct this condition,  perhaps after a thorough examination your Plastic Surgeon may be able to assist you in answering this question.

Good luck to you.

Frank Rieger M.D.  Tampa Plastic Surgeon

Revision work

The implants are very close and the curvature is not symmetric.  I would visit with the plastic surgeon to see whether a revision is a possibility. Since your operation was not performed locally, the doctor that does see you will be treating this like a new surgery.  Expect there to be fees of some significance associated with revision work of this type.