Looking for a doctor in Tampa, FL specialized in liposuction and butt lift

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting

I suggesting finding an expert for treatment options.  Do not compromise your care for cost or distance, please see a VASER contouring 4D expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Brazilian butt lift

Thank you for your question I really enjoy doing BBL. 

It enhances the shape of the behind  and patients really enjoy the results.  We had one patient on Monday and we're doing another patient tomorrow. BBL  enhances the shape of the behind by suctioning excess fat in certain areas and adding fat in other areas

Joshua Halpern, MD, PA

Liposuction and Buttock lift

Make sure that the Surgeon you choose is Board Certified in Plastic surgery. You can always check with American Board of Plastic Surgery. Without posted photos -it is difficult to comment re/what you're a candidate for. So best to seek an in person exam .