Is my " sloshing" normal because it didn't happen immediately but after the swelling went down?

My surgery was 7/28. After about two days I heard the sloshing in my right breast but none in the left. The sloshing in the right has gone however yesterday the left started and it seems worse than the right was. I called my PS and the nurse said it was normal and would go away in a few weeks and that maybe it was there from the beginning but I didn't notice due to the swelling. I am worried because it seems worse than the right one was and b/c the swelling is gone and I am two weeks out already

If so concerned to post the question. Best to return to see your chosen surgeon to discuss sloshing.