Too slim for BBL? (Photo)

I'm wondering if I am a good candidate for a BBL since I'm very slim. I'm 28 years old, mother of 2, 5'5 and weigh 119 lbs. Do I need to gain more weight? (I would never get implants) Thank you in advance!

BBL candidate?

A physical exam is really needed to make any recommendations. The amount of volume that can be added to your buttock will be limited by the amount of excess fat you have in your donor sites. The posterior flanks are a great reservoir of donor fat for the BBL procedure. The BBL procedure involves harvest fat from areas of your body where there is excess fat and injecting that fat carefully into the central zone of your buttock. In addition, it involves liposculpting the buttock to facilitate a more rounded look. The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon to learn more about your options.

Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

BBL candidate?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

Too slim for a BBL?

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another.  Please visit my page on finding the right doctor at drnichter.com on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a BBL Always insist on a board certified plastic surgeon. 

Candidates for Buttock Augmentation surgery desire an enhancement in the buttock area to offer a more balanced, defined or shapelier contour to the body. There appears to be two different groups of patients seeking the procedure. One group of patients is younger and has goals of transforming their bodies into more curvaceous figures, like popular Hollywood stars, J. Lo or Beyonce Knowles. The other group of patients is women that have aged and would like to restore a more youthful backside with buttock fullness to replace now sagging areas. Men have also been requesting buttock implants as well.

Too slim for a BBL?

Too slim for BBL?

Thank you for your question and photos.  Yes, you are a good candidate for the BBL.   For optimal results for your BBL, the areas that should be liposuctioned include the lower back, hips, and sometimes the outer thigh. These areas help to contour and shape the buttock and enhances the results of the fat transfer. The abdomen and inner thighs are a great source for additional fat to to transfer.  Consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes

Too slim for BBL?

BBL candidate

You are a great candidate for a BBL. Please seek an experienced Plastic Surgeon with several before and after photos and excellent reviews.

BBL candidate

BBL

You can have a small BBL based upon the amount of fat you have. You do no t have a lot but could be contoured to give eh appearance of  larger buttocks.

BBL

Too slim for BBL?

I think that you are a good candidate with the right surgeon.  I would advise you to select your surgeon based upon experience, before and after pictures, and reviews.

Too slim for BBL?

To slender for brazilian buttock lift

Based on the photos submitted, you appear to be an excellent candidate for a Brazilian buttock lift (fat grafting to the buttocks). With this procedure, you can expect a more slender abdomen and waistline as well as an augmented buttock region. 

To slender for brazilian buttock lift

Good candidate

Greetings,

Not only do BBLs increase the size of your butt, but they allow your surgeon to shape your body. You don't have a lot of fat, however it seems to be localized in your abdomen, bank and flanks. Removing that fat will create a narrower waist, making your butt look bigger even before any fat is injected. Once the fat is injected, the results should be very good.

Hope this helps! Sam Jejurikar

Good candidate

Greetings,

Hope this helps! Sam Jejurikar

Slim for a BBL?

Greetings.  Based on the photos, it would seem that you would be a candidate for a BBL.  However, a  consultation with a plastic surgeon would allow the surgeon to exam you.  Then, he/she could tell you what to expect with the procedure and discuss the expectations. Good luck!

Slim for a BBL?

Not slim for BBL

Hi, thank you for the question and photos... In my practice, patient like you are very good candidates for high definition liposculpture and BBL... 

Luis A. Mejia, MD

Not slim for BBL

Luis A. Mejia, MD