I noticed some holes in the incision around the nipples. Is it gonna fill by itself? (Photo)

I had a breast augmentation 2 weeks ago, and I noticed some holes in the incision around the nipples. Is gonna fill by itself? Or I should do something before it is too late. I don't want to have little holes around my nipple and also my scar doesn't look good to me.

Breast Implants/Breast Augmentation/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision Surgery

I appreciate your question. Since there has been a change in your post op course, please contact your surgeon so he/she can examine you and recommend the most appropriate treatment plan at this time. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery. best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

2 weeks post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question. I recommend you to talk with your plastic surgeon as soon as possible and follow his advices.Kind regards

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Incision holes

Typically these heal completely without any issues just by keeping things clean, applying a bit of antibiotic ointment and covering with a bandage until healed. Keep your surgeon informed.

Robert H. Hunsaker, MD

Still early

Please send the photos to your doc. It seems to be minor openings that will heal with antibiotic ointment.  The scars otherwise are very early and will improve.