Saline implant. High profile or moderate to achieve the look I like? (photos)

I am considering saline. Most pictures I see of saline is moderate but if I chose silicone I know I wanted high profile. So should I stick with the same profile with the saline implant? I am 5'2 130 26 years old bwd 13 P.S recommended 500cc silicone

High vs. moderate saline

Based on the pics you demonstrate, I think those all appear more along the high profile line. Given your body size and base diameter with a 500cc implant, I would suggest high profile. That is a large volume and in moderate plus will be rather wide for a BD of 13cm. 

High vs. moderate saline

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Which profile implant

Two of the questions favored by patients thinking about breast augmentation: 
  • How many CC's?
  • What profile?
Neither can be answered independently. 
A full consultation with precise physical exam is required to determine the appropriate implant based on the desires of the patient and her anatomy. 

Which profile implant

• How many CC's?
  • What profile?
Neither can be answered independently. 

Saline implant. High profile or moderate to achieve the look I like?

Your wish pictures demo a high profile implant however, keep in mind the people in your photos are wearing some sort of support that is pushing the breasts together\higher. 

Regards, 

Regards, 

High Profile

For that size of implant and your chest width, I would recommend a high profile device.  Your wish pics appear to show more high profile results as well.  

High Profile

Saline or High Profile Gel?

Implant choice between saline and gel is usually an option available for most women.  Occasionally, one will be better for a patient than others.

It's impossible to say whether or not you can achieve the look these women have as they are not your breasts.  I recommend consulting with a couple other board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  Let them educate you on what is best for you, and pick the surgeon you feel most comfortable with in the end.

Saline or High Profile Gel?

The good news is that the photos you selected can help determine whether you like large breasts or small breasts, a more natural shape or a rounder more “augmented” shape, and narrow or wider cleavage. The bad news is that wish list photos are not your breasts, so you will never achieve those exact results with breast augmentation surgery. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise, as that's not honest or realistic. Clothed pictures are even trickier as you will assess your result topless, plus the bikini or bra can be pushing them together or upward, and the nipples could be pointing in any direction. Additionally, if you don't have before photos of the woman in your wish list, it’s impossible to predict how close your result will be to the picture. This is very important, and often overlooked, as the number one influence on your result, is what your breasts look like now.
Focus on the look not the cc or cup size. Patient's often regret decisions based on extraneous factors as you may end up with suboptimal result. Bra's vary from store to store, and cc's mean nothing in isolation. You should be measured during your consult and offered implants within a 5mm window of those measurements in multiple styles. For what's its worth, in my experience a dimensionally sound mod+ profile tends to go from an A+/B- to the magical full C or small D. A high profile (or SRF) would be about 100ccs larger to maintain the same base width and more like a Full D but VS will call it a DD or DDD, particularly in a 32-34. Ultimately, try on the different styles and look in the mirror. When you see the look you like, pick that style! This requires a consult, exam, measurements and sizing with a board certified plastic surgeon. My patients select the implant style and their chest dimensions dictate the number of cc's. I make specific recommendations to each and every of the augmentation patients I see annually based on: 1) dimensional planning 2) expressed goals 3) amount and quality of tissue to hide the implant. I have included a link with my explanation of the different implants and what to expect from your consult as well as hundreds of before and after photos to see what change implants of a particular size deliver. 

Best of luck. #drfeldman #BancroftFeldman #breastaugmentation #sugarland #HoustonTX

Saline vs silicone, some advices:

Thanks for the question.
In my practice i recommend using - Cohesive Gel - Silicone Breast Implants with textured cover.
They are quite safe and aesthetically best as they give a firmer consistency, better projection and most natural appearance than Saline implants.
Kind regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Saline vs silicone, some advices:

Thanks for the question.
Kind regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Thank you for your question.  Without a series of photographs or in-person examination it is difficult to offer you the best recommendation of size or style of implants as key breast measurements are needed to ensure the implants fit your chest well.  If you have a similarly narrow chest as your goal photograph I would hazard that a high profile implant will be needed to achieve the look.  Hope this helps.

Best Breast Implants for ME?

Ultimately, careful communication of your goals (in my practice I prefer the use of goal pictures, direct examination/communication in front of a full-length mirror, in bra sizers, and computer imaging) as well as careful measurements (dimensional planning) will be critical.

Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering breast augmentation surgery ( regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully. Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you are looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.
2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. For example, I have found that the use of know words such as “natural” or "C or D cup” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup size may also be inaccurate. Again, the use of computer imaging has been very helpful during the communication process, in our practice.
3. Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly, allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals. Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery, after the use of temporary intraoperative sizers.

I hope this (and the attached link, dedicated to breast augmentation surgery concerns) helps. Best wishes for an outcome that you will be very pleased with.

Best Breast Implants for ME?

Silicone gel implants offer higher profiles than saline

Hi, I have added a link that might be helpful...

Hi psmith15.  Thanks for your question.  The higher the profile, the more upper and inner breast cleavage/roundness achieved.  The choice of volume is directly impacted by your breast tissue quality & measurements.  Clothing styles, padding, underwires, etc will also change your appearance of fullness- Know that saline implants do come in high profile, but there are even higher profiles available in silicone gel.  Good luck!