What are the risks of waiting 8 mo after initial BA to get a smaller implants? Will the lateral pockets ever conform and hold?

Original implants base are too wide, way too much side boob,breasts too far apart, for the petite, narrow breast look I wanted. Time does not permit until 8 mo after original BA. Will lateral sutures be enough to hold until tissue closes going from such a large pocket to a much smaller one? Going from 255cc, 11.5cm wide teardrop to 120cc, 7.4 cm wide round implant, narrowest I could find. Ht and projection similar.Very petite, athletic, narrow frame, 5'4", 110 lbs, 51 yrs, very little body fat.

Impossible o respond without posting a photo. Best to obtain IN PERSON second opinions from boarded PSs in Tampa area...

HI, Thank you for your question.  However, without photos, we cannot tell what is going on.  First, you have to determine if implants are too wide for your chest or were they just placed too far apart.  That will determine your next course of action.

Rigo Mendoza, MD