Revision options; what would be the best way to go about getting this fixed? (Photos)

What would be the best way to go about getting this fixed? I don't know what steps to take or if I should even use the same Doctor. Would just like other profession opinions. 5'6" 130lbs Original surgery done a year ago with a lollipop lift and 650cc allergen high profile.

Revision options; what would be the best way to go about getting this fixed

Thank you for your question.  An examination is needed to fully answer your question.  You may have a contracture and asymmetry that will require a revision surgery to correct.  Discuss your concerns with your plastic surgeon.

Breasts

Thank you for your question and pictures.   I assume you are referring to the breast with the higher sitting implant.  This looks like the implant either never settled in to the pocket or you have developed a capsular contracture.  In either case, this should be relatively easy to correct.  Go back to your PS.  Otherwise, if you do not want to see your PS again, then seek a consultation from a Board Certified PS.

Ramiro Morales, Jr., MD
Pembroke Pines Plastic Surgeon

Breast Revision

I would advise you if you have not done so already, to follow up with your surgeon. If your right side implant is firm and somewhat uncomfortable, then you may have a contracture that is causing it to full up. This would require another surgery, but is an easy fix. Good Luck

Lawrence Bundrick, MD
Huntsville Plastic Surgeon

What to do if you need a revision

Typically it is best to see your original surgeon regarding any concerns you have about your results.  It looks like the right implant is sitting much higher than the left.  Most surgeons should be able to address this without much issue.  Have you been back for followup to discuss it with the surgeon?

If you have and you are not sure, feel free to seek a second opinion.  If their thoughts differ significantly, consider a third opinion.  Please try to seek a surgeon certified by The American Board of Plastic Surgery.  Revision surgeries can be more complicated and have slightly higher risks, depending on what needs to be done.  Safety should always be your main priority, and never overridden by cost or marketing tactics.

Roxanne Sylora, MD

Breast revision

One of your breasts on the right in the photo looks great. The opposite breast looks like the implant is riding very high. If it has been high since surgery and is very soft, then  you may only need a simple lowering of the implant. If it occurred over time and is very firm, then you probably have a capsular contracture and will need more extensive surgery and more risk of recurrence. I would a least begin with your operating surgeon and seek other opinions if you feel you need to.  Good luck.

The 1st step is obtaining ONLY in person opinions for complete surgical revision from boarded PSs with vast experience in correcting previous surgeries.