Is it possible to remove a deep surgical stomach scar? (Photo)

When I was a baby I had surgery to remove my intenstines and I am now left with a deep scar above my belly button that goes across the front part of my stomach and it keeps it from being able to be flat. The section below my scar is puffy and the scar stops my stomach from being able to be flat. I was just wondering if it was possible to fix it maybe?

Is it possible to remove a deep surgical stomach scar?

Thank you for your question and photograph. It appears that your scar has a tethered appearance and you may do well with a scar revision to revise this area and reapproximate the underlying tissues in a better manner.  Be sure to see an ASPS board certified plastic surgeon in consultation.