Please refer a doctor in Tampa, St. Pete, Clearwater or Sarasota who performs cannula injecting "Belotero" in tear trough area?

I am looking specifically for a doctor who's technique is pristine
To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Belotero for tear troughs

Belotero can be safely injected into the tear using a cannula or needle by an EXPERIENCED injector. There are several good injectors from the Tampa area who participate on this website. I would also visit the Belotero "find a provider" website to get a list of certified Belotero injectors.

Tear troughs

Hello, and thanks for your question.

Many patients benefit from a small amount of a soft filler in your tear troughs. In the tear troughs, I generally like to use soft hyaluronic fillers such as Restylane Silk or Belotero, but every patient is a little different. To maximize the likelihood of a favorable outcome, I recommend that you only get treated by a well-trained and experienced dermatologist or plastic surgeon.

Hope this opinion is helpful to you. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht. 

Corey Frucht, MD, PhD
Santa Barbara Dermatologic Surgeon