Any recommendations for fixing the indents from lipo, rippling on stomach from lipo and the scars w/deformed breast? (Photo)

At only 44 years old after cancer i am COMPLETELY BOTCHED! I hide from pools, beaches and my husband. PLEASE help! A doctor did this to me after cancer, now I've gone to 2 and they won't help. I was told that I was beyond helping.

Difficult to tell

exactly what is going on based upon the photos you submitted. YOU need to seek multiple consultations from properly trained plastic surgeons, there is rarely a point beyond which something can be fixed, there are typically always things that can be made better, maybe not fixed 100%, but better, realistic goals and expectations prior to your consults is important. 

Any recommendations for fixing the indents from lipo, rippling on stomach from lipo and the scars w/deformed breast?

Posted photos DO NOT really show the issues. BEST to seek MANY in person opinions from boarded PSs in your area or trade to see more...