Recently noticed my right breast is lower than the left and makes odd sound/feeling when I move it. Is this a concern? (Photo)

BA was in 1999, saline sub pectoral placement. I am a left handed 48 year old. Since I recently noticed my right breast is lower I have been moving my implant and it feels odd. There is a sensation on the right that I do not feel on the left. Could it be the silicone envelope? Do I need to be seen by a surgeon? Money is an issue for me at this time. Note that my right breast was different prior to surgery but I thought the doc said it was higher but no records to confirm.

Thank you for your question and picture!  I would have a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon just to see what the problem is exactly.  Best of luck!Dr Dhaval PatelDouble Board CertifiedPlastic SurgeonChicago Hoffman EstatesOak Brook

Hoffman Estates Plastic Surgeon

Implant pocket enlargement

Thanks for the picture. It's not like that you have I had an enlargement of me a pocket on your right side. There may be some concern about the integrity of the implant as well. I would visit with a board-certified plastic surgeon for in an  evaluation.

Bottoming out

It looks like you have bottoming out and need to correct the pocket with a capsulorrhaphy.  Best of luck with your decision to move forward.

Ptosis of of the implant

Yes your right implant has dropped and would benefit from tightening of the capsule to push the implant back up.  It would be ideal to exchange the implants after all this time, but if money is a concern, just the tightening procedure can be performed. 

Breast difference.

You seem to be bottoming out on the left. This makes your breast a little lower, the pocket a little bigger, implant not perfectly behind nipple, and the implant less covered by muscle so more noticable. There is not much you can change on your own, see your plastic surgeon for options. Good luck.

Breast asymmetry after 15 years

There is asymmetry of the creases.  This may have been a pre-existing problem that was not corrected or there could be some bottoming out on the opposite side.  If you are experiencing pain it could be a capsular contracture.  Best to contact your plastic surgeon for an examination. 

Recently noticed my right breast is lower than the left and makes odd sound/feeling when I move it. Is this a concern?

Have you had mammograms or even a MRI scan? The posted photo demonstrates very minor differences. But ONLY IN PERSON examination offers a better look at the issues...