Glutes augmentation/reshaping without fat grafting.

In 2011 I had a BBL Glutes lacked fullness and shape Doctor suggested fat grafting I have an athletic built : muscular with a low body fat % (5'6 123/125 lbs) and It was difficult to gain lbs The surgery didn't work.I redid it.It didn't work again Recently I met an athlete who had glutes implants .She recommended it Is possible to have fullness/perkiness with implants only?Is fat grafting necessary? I'm afraid of doing fat grafting because I'm sure I'll be disappoint again Thank you. I am

Buttock augmentation options

Sounds like you have learned from experience twice, I would not recommend wasting your money a third time on fat grafting.  Here in Southern California I do treat many patients who are very athletic and avid fitness buffs. They essentially all are able to gradually return to full activity postoperatively after full recovery. Please read on:

Regarding buttock/hip augmentation surgery, let me start off by saying that I currently see at least 2 - 3 patients, domestic and international,  per week that failed "brazilian buttock lift" (i.e. the fat melted away after 10 - 12+ months and/or the projection result was grossly insufficient) and are now seeking a more reliable and permanent option (i.e. buttock and/or hip implants). 

Allow me to share with you some information that you may not hear elsewhere. There are only two proven safe and relatively effective methods for Buttock Augmentation and Hip Augmentation: 1) Autologous Fat Transfer (using your own fat, transferring from one area of the body to the other) and 2) Buttock/Hip Implants (semi-solid silicone rubber implants that cannot rupture &/or leak). Both are options but what it comes down to, like any surgery, is proper patient selection and long-term results. 
Indeed because at least 80+ % of the fat transferred will melt away within a year, most patients are not good candidates because they lack an adequate amount of fat to harvest. Another tip is that if you purposely gain weight (i.e. fat) for the procedure, the fat you lose first as you get back to your baseline weight is that very same fat that was transferred into your buttock...so don't fall victim to this recommendation. Even those patients that had adequate amounts of fat pre-operatively, still end up seeking buttock implants after a year or so because most of the fat transferred melted away leaving them with minimal result.

Depending upon the amount of your current fat reserves and their distribution, you may or may not be a reasonable candidate for fat transfer. If you are wanting to utilize the fat to further augment your buttock/hips in addition to implants, then I caution you against this. The reason being that the fat needs to be placed into the buttock muscles for optimal survival, however, this is exactly where the implant needs to reside and thus risks infection and/or death of the fat. Because of this risk, I frequently avoid fat grafting into a buttock/hip that has an implant. 
More so, the hip area has no good muscle to inject the fat into so survival here is inherently very poor. Bottom line, I highly recommend consulting with a board certified plastic surgeon specialist in buttock implants, to determine what implant is best for you. Glad to help.