Ptosis on right eye. Needing surgery. Anything else I should consider before commiting to this surgery?

Over the years my right eye has begun to droop and has affected my vision. I have met with 4 different doctors and they all agree I have ptosis and need surgery. I am opting to only go with the ptosis (levator muscle) surgery as opposed to that AND a bleph. The doctor Im choosing is a certified Oculofacial Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeron and is board certified. Anything else I should consider before commiting to this surgery?

Ptosis. Bleph or anything else?

Dear llipai,

Without seeing you or your photos, it is hard for docs on this forum to advise whether you should consider an upper bleph or any other procedures (i.e. endoscopic brow lift, lower blephs etc) at the same time.  Try resubmitting this question with photos.  Thank you.

Saint Petersburg Oculoplastic Surgeon