Procedure to slim lower face? (photos)

Hi, I've always had issues with my "chipmunk cheeks." I'm a skinny woman, but my lower jaw has always looked very wide, especially when I smile. Is there any procedure that can slimmen the lower jaw and give me a more defined look? I've heard of buccal fat removal, but I'm not sure if that's the right procedure or not. If you could also give me the price range for those type of procedures, that'll be very helpful. I live in Florida by the way. Thank you!

Procedure to slim lower face? = several options based on physical exam #chubbyface #buccalfatpad #slimmerface

Achieving a slimmer, less chubby, face requires to address multiple factors in the face and the body composition to achieve that goal.
Some of the factors  that  may need to be addressed to achieve a chiseled face generally are:

-Lower anterior cheek fullness: this could be addressed surgically with buccal fat pad removal
-Lower posterior cheek fullness: this could be achieving my treating the masseter muscle ( a masticatory muscle) with Botox. The masseter muscle gives bulk to the lower posterior cheek fullness at the level of the angle of the jaw bone

Patients interested in determining what plastic surgery procedures may help to achieve a slimmer face should make a consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon specialized in plastic surgery procedures of the face