Piggy nose and asymmetrical nostrils 7 weeks post op. Any suggestions? (photos)

I had an open rhinoplasty 7 weeks ago. All I wanted was to remove a dorsal hump. I was very clear with the surgeon that I wanted a natural looking nose and not a "piggy" nose. I am very concerned because although the tip has dropped a little, it is not way near where I want it. Nostrils are showing TOO MUCH and they are asymmetrical. Im starting to consider a secondary rhinoplasty. Any advise? is it going to get any better?

7 weeks post rhinoplasty

You cannot consider a revision rhinoplasty as early as 7 weeks after the first surgery.  There are too many changes going on along with significant swelling at this time.It should wait for at least a total of 3 months before you decide on any revision.  During this time you need to work with your surgeon to make sure if you need any steroid injection to reduce any swelling.
Dr. J

Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon