Can I make my penis bigger, and how?

My penis is too small my Girlfriend complain about it and can I make surgery to fix it

Penile Length

Thank you for your question.  There is a range of normal penile lengths.  If one's penis is truly small, one reason could be hormonal and I would recommend evaluation.  However, a penis may appear small because a man may have a hidden penis, which is also known as buried penis. This condition is typically the result of anatomic issues that prevent the penis from fully being seen.   The outpatient surgical technique that I use to address this issue is one that I developed and have presented my technique and results at national and international meetings.  I would recommend a consultation with a cosmetic urologist for an evaluation even if this requires traveling.

Best of luck.     

Jeffrey S. Palmer, MD, FACS, FAAP (Cosmetic Urologist -- Cleveland, Ohio)

Cleveland Urologist