What other option to get rid of axilla skin (front bra roll)?
Doctor Answers 5
Axillary skin excess - how to get rid of it?
- The answer is to have the excess skin removed, using an incision hidden under the arm.
- You need a plastic surgeon to do this -
- The doctor you asked sounds as though he does not have surgical training
- But the advice he gave you was correct, liposuction isn't the answer.
- Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring - Arms
Bra line lift
You might also like...
Alternative Liposuction Method May Be Best
If your concern is loose skin in the area between your chest and underarm area, surgical excision via an arm lift (brachioplasty) may be the best option. You may want to get a second opinion from another board-certified plastic surgeon, however, to find out if an alternative liposuction method may actually be beneficial. For example, at my practice I offer Smartlipo Triplex™, a laser-assisted procedure that can remove small pockets of fat in addition to tightening the skin. Best of luck.