Is there anything I can do about lumps and burns from lipo during breast reconstruction? (photos)

I had breast reconstruction that was a huge botch. The doctor butchered me and burned me. I am very lumpy in the lipo areas and burned. PLEASE HELP! Is there anything I can do? I'm desperate to fix this. I can't even go to the beach with my kids. My breast are deformed and so is my body. Please help!

Liposuction revision

I am sorry that you had this problem. Options for correction include liposuction with fat equalization and fat injection to restore contour. A in person examination is required to determine the extent of the problem. It is possible that some of it may not  be correctable.

Unhappy with reconstruction

I am sorry to hear you are not happy with your reconstruction.  There are almost always ways to correct contour deformities from liposuction.  Your best bet is to discuss this with your surgeon, or see someone for a second opinion.  

Kelly Killeen, MD

Is there anything I can do about lumps and burns from lipo during breast reconstruction?

Your poor results and issues can ONLY be determined in an in person second opinion. Over the internet to difficult to offer expert responses.