Loosing weight after BBL?

Hi I'm about 15 pounds over my regular weight. Im 5/6 and weigh arm about 139 I'm 20 years old . My problem is when I gain weight I gain it in my face and arms. But for the results I'm looking for I needed to put on a couple pounds. But I don't like the weight gain in my face. Is it okay after surgery to exserize and loose weight ? What if I get more fat then I want injected in hips and butt so that when I loose the weight it doesn't go down a lot in thr areas I want fullness ?

Weight loss and BBL

This is the problem with gaining weight for a BBL. If you go on to lose weight after the transfer, then the buttocks may shrink too.

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. For health and safety reasons, best to be at a BMI less than 30 or within 10 pounds of your goal weight and stable at that weight for 6 months prior to surgery for optimal results. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Weight and surgery, some advices:

Thank you very much for this interesting and important question.

Trying to lose weight before a surgical procedure its a very delicate matter, since in many cases a restrictive diet can cause problems, such as anemia, electrolyte disturbances, decreased protein, etc ... retarding the healing process and damaging the surgery.
For these reasons, if your purpose is to lose weight, i recommend you have a BMI lessĀ or equal to 30.
In this regard, you must to have a support with a nutritionist, so you can achieve the desired goal, in the most healthy way, without incressing complications risks in the plastic surgery to perform.Kind regards

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD