Is this an ingrown hair, mole, cancer? (Photos)

It looks like a mole but feels hard like a scab. I dont know how I got it, Im not sure if its due to shaving pubic hair.

Doctor Answers 1

Cosmetic Mole Removal -- SEE AN EXPERT Dermatologic Surgeon

If you are concerned about a spot please see an expert for treatment this can be removed in the office.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 190 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.