Is this an infection ? (photos)

I had a tummy tuck 4 weeks ago. Last week I saw a little hole in the middle of my incision. It was the size of the point of a pencil. I had a watery/white liquid comming out but very little. I cleaned it with soap and water and eventually it closed. But i carried my baby girl and it opened again. I saw more liquid this time and it was very white. I did the same thing to clean it and i also put neosporin. Im just worry to have an infection. Please can anyone help me ?

Stitch abscess vs infection

Congratulations on your procedure and thanks for sharing your question. I can appreciate your concern.
Your description and pictures may suggest a stitch abscess. however physical examination is needed. 
Finally, make sure that your doctor is aware of your process. He should be able to guide you best in your care.

Wishing you the best in your journey

Is this an infection after tummy tuck?

Congratulations on having undergone the tummy tuck procedure. Keep in mind, but your plastic surgeon will always be your best resource when it comes to accurate assessment and treatment recommendations. What you are  experiencing does occur (not infrequently) after tummy tuck surgery.  Sutures may “spit” (come to the surface),  may be associated with some drainage, and then “disappear”. Often, superficial wound healing problems associated with these sutures, heal quickly afterwards.