Can these indentations be corrected with filler? (photos)

When I smile I get these indentations in my cheeks near the nose. Is it possible to use filler to fill out the indentations?

Doctor Answers 1


{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Hi there, yes it is possible fill in those indentations with filler. I would recommend a longer lasting filler there like Voluma which lasts up to 2 years. It comes in 1ml syringes and most clients need 1-4 for full correction.

Columbus Physician
5.0 out of 5 stars 24 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.