I have very deep sunken hollow eyes, the primary cause is less sleep, stress and gastritis. Any suggestions? (photos)

Over the last 5 years i have lost fats from my cheeks and the area below and above the eyelids. I have lost too much fats from under the eyes, i look like a patient suffering from aids. I want to know whether this situation, if it can be then ill b the most happiest as i want to be able to look at myself in the mirror again. Please help. Praying to god.

Hollow lower lids

You don't have too much hollowing in the lids.  So some filler such as Restylane will help with the volume loss in a very natural way.

Coral Gables Oculoplastic Surgeon

Hollow under the eys

I think doing a lower lid bleph and adding some of your own fat would probably give you the best results.You coiuld also get fillers placed there as well.More and more we are adding fat to the facial area.

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon