Breast augmentation 7 months ago. After 2 months of the surgery my breast drop tremendous. Can I get it redone?

I went from a 34c to 36d. I had to get a lift and implants. My very unhappy because my breast sags as if i never got a lift and im unpset because i spent so much of money. I wanted to know if there's any doctor out there that i can go to to redo a breast augmentation that i will be happy with...also to add i got jellybean silicon implants.how soon can i get them redone

Best to Speak to your Plastic Surgeon

Typically, it's best to wait 6  to 12 months depending on the reason for #revision.  Matters such as sagging or drooping  and size change will not improve with time. As with all cosmetic surgery, results will be rewarding if expectations are realistic. With any surgical procedure, there are some risks which your doctor will discuss with you during your consultation.

Seek in person revision consultations with only boarded PSs in Tampa. You are OK to have surgery now. We can not even comment on your result without you post before and after photos!. 

Bottoming out of implants after breast surgery

I am sorry that you are having problems with your surgery. Without pix I can't give you specific advice about what may be needed, but generally speaking this can be adjusted and fixed.  I always recommend asking your Plastic Surgeon to give you a direction to consider in this regard, but you should also be aware that if you want confirmation of the recommendations a second opinion may be necessary.

Good luck to you.

Frank Rieger M.D.  Tampa Plastic Surgeon

Concerns after breast augmentation/lifting surgery…

I am sorry to hear about your concerns after breast augmentation/lifting surgery.  In person evaluation or photographs would be necessary to provide you with specific advice but based on your description, it sounds like you may benefit from revisionary breast augmentation/lifting surgery.  This type of operation often involves adjustment of the underlying breast implant capsules, removal of additional skin/tissue if necessary, and/or selection of appropriate breast implant/size/profile (again if necessary).

Best to seek consultation with board-certified plastic surgeons who can demonstrate lots of  of experience helping patients with this type of revisionary breast surgery.  Then, communicate your concern/goals carefully. Working together you will come up with a good plan to achieve an outcome that you are happier with.  Best wishes.