Do I need high profile or larger moderate profile plus implants to achieve a full of volume, round breast? (photos)

I am 10 months post BL/BA. I currently have 350cc mod. profile plus. I am going in soon for a inferior capsulorrhaphy on my left & lateral capsulorrhaphy on my right. I'm considering asking my doctor if I can go a little larger. I just don't feel like I have enough volume & I still have loose skin. I'm not fond of the shape of my areola either. They make my breast look cone shaped. I want a nice, round, full upper pole. What type of implant & procedure do I need to achieve my wish pic look?

BA/Lift

You are very close to your desired look.  After 10 months it is possible to consider a revision to contour your breasts for a rounder look as well as your areola so they are not herniating.  This would consist of a scar revision with removal of skin in certain areas to help shape your breasts a little better.  Best wishes, Dr. T. 

Going larger

It appears you have a very nice result from your initial surgery. All of the wish pictures show woman with significantly larger breasts than what you have currently. SO, if you are going back in for some capsule work, you would definitely need a large implant with possibly some more projection. Discuss with your surgeon the best options for you. Some surgeons may also consider fat transfer to the superior/medial portions of your breast to add the volume you desire. 

Revision

If you are not happy, then a review of what you want in person is essential.  Upper pole fullness may require a larger implant.  Best of luck.