Do I need high profile or larger moderate profile plus implants to achieve a full of volume, round breast? (photos)

I am 10 months post BL/BA. I currently have 350cc mod. profile plus. I am going in soon for a inferior capsulorrhaphy on my left & lateral capsulorrhaphy on my right. I'm considering asking my doctor if I can go a little larger. I just don't feel like I have enough volume & I still have loose skin. I'm not fond of the shape of my areola either. They make my breast look cone shaped. I want a nice, round, full upper pole. What type of implant & procedure do I need to achieve my wish pic look?

BA/Lift

You are very close to your desired look.  After 10 months it is possible to consider a revision to contour your breasts for a rounder look as well as your areola so they are not herniating.  This would consist of a scar revision with removal of skin in certain areas to help shape your breasts a little better.  Best wishes, Dr. T. 

Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

Going larger

It appears you have a very nice result from your initial surgery. All of the wish pictures show woman with significantly larger breasts than what you have currently. SO, if you are going back in for some capsule work, you would definitely need a large implant with possibly some more projection. Discuss with your surgeon the best options for you. Some surgeons may also consider fat transfer to the superior/medial portions of your breast to add the volume you desire. 

Achieving More Fullness and Volume

Typically, it's best to wait 6 to 12 months to undergo a #revision, depending on the reason. A #capsulorrhaphy usually involves #restoring the crease beneath your breast to it's normal position with internal reconstruction of the capsule around the implant. Sometimes a biologic fabric (Acellular Dermal Matrix or #ADM) can be used to attach to the breast tissue internally while supporting the implant.
This corrects the placement of the implant, redefines the breast shape, and also refines the internal fold.

The type and shape of the #implant will also determine the final result and the right implant for the revision is contingent on shape of body and your desired outcome. Perhaps, you may benefit from a different type of breast #implant with more volume.

The #profile is determined by the amount of #projection versus roundness that the you desire, as well as the #size of the implant and size of your chest. Also, the placement or incision location will also have an effect on profile. 

Also, the right implant for the revision is contingent on shape of body and your desired outcome. Another element to a satisfying result of your #augmentation is realistic #expectations. Talk to your surgeon at greater length and be sure to view before and after pictures and reviews beforehand to gain more reassurance of the procedure.

Additional elective cosmetic #surgery is a personal choice. Your procedures should always be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience specializing in cosmetic #surgery. You will then greatly improve your chances of getting the result you desire.

Revision

If you are not happy, then a review of what you want in person is essential.  Upper pole fullness may require a larger implant.  Best of luck.