Good cleavage or am I at risk for Symmastia? (photos)

I have textured anatomical implants under the muscle. I am 2 months post op. My nipples are pretty lateral naturally and my breasts have a natural asymmetry. They are very close together, but iIke how they look and I know most women want a lot of cleavage, I am just a bit concerned that I am at risk for symmastia

Cleavage after breast augmentation

You photos do not show a risk of symmastia.  If there is still some post-op tenderness then you have not fully healed and you may want to consider using a soft roll between your breasts to maintain the cleavage space.

Good cleavage or am I at risk for Symmastia

You do not have symmastia at this point and are already well on your way into your recovery. I do not see you having any problems with it in the future. Keep your follow up appointments with your surgeon so that he/she can follow your progress. Enjoy your new augmentation. 

Lawrence Bundrick, MD
Huntsville Plastic Surgeon

Symmastia

Thank you for your question. At this moment you do not have symmastia. It is unlikely you are going to develop in future. Please follow instructions from your PS

Am I at risk for symmastia?

You don't appear to have it now at two months and I wouldn't, think that this will develop.  It is close, but congratulations!  Continue to follow up with your Plastic Surgeon if you have any further concerns.
Good luck to you.
Frank Rieger M.D.  Tampa Plastic Surgeon

Good cleavage or am I at risk for synmastia?

Thank you for sharing your question and photographs. After two months your results are well on their way to stabilizing and as you have a distinct plane between your breasts you are not at risk for synmastia.  Hope that this helps.

Textured implants

At this point after 2 months it looks like you are not at risk for synmastia, especially with textured implants.  

Good cleavage or am I at risk for Symmastia?

Although I understand your concerns, I do not think that you have much to worry about at this point. Enjoy the outcome of the procedure performed. Best wishes.

Breast symmastia?

Your breasts are now stable and you have breast that are naturally close and have cleavage. I see no sign of symmastia. Glad you like your result. Enjoy and good luck.

Symmastia

In symmastia, the pectoralis muscle has to be completely lifted medially in order to allow breast tissue or the implant to cross the midline.  You don't have that, though your implants are close.  You have large, wide implants which will make your breasts appear close.

Tyler C. Street, MD
Napa Plastic Surgeon