Would I be a good candidate for injectables if insurance would cover a rhinoplasty if my nose had felt broke by doctor? (Photo)

I had gone to get a consultation for a rhinoplasty . As the doctor is feeling my nose he ssid it felt broken I told him I never have broken my nose! I never went back in because I wanted to think long and hard about it, also I'm curious to know if I get Heath insurance , would it be covered since he felt like it was broken? Also I asked him about injectables in my nose and he said my bridge is too narrow for injectables yet I've seen many be done with Radiesse and other fillers. Need expertise

Rhinoplasty or Fillers?

Your insurance will definitely not pay for fillers to be placed in your nose and is highly unlikely to pay for a Rhinoplasty given the history.  I am obviously a much bigger fan of the surgical approach, but a full answer would depend on how you would like your nose to look.  

Fort Myers Facial Plastic Surgeon

Non Surgical Rhinoplasty Candidate

You appear to be a non surgical candidate with HA fillers if you want to camouflage the bump on your nose.  However, changing the tip or nostrils will require surgery and should be done by an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Surgical rhinoplasty candidate

Health insurance is not going to pay for a rhinoplasty procedure, so be prepared to pay for a cosmetic improvements to the nose. The photographs demonstrate a small dorsal hump and a hanging columella,  both of which can be addressed with a closed rhinoplasty procedure. In our practice, we do not recommend non-surgical rhinoplasty because it is not FDA approved for that application, is temporary, and can have significant complications such as necrosis of the skin.