Which garmet is best and what size? (photos)
Doctor Answers 5
Liposuction - which is best garment
- The best place to get guidance is your plastic surgeon's office.
- The long arm vest seems a good choice for upper back and arm liposuction.
- But long arm garments are hard to get on - I have my patients use ace bandages instead.
- If this is ok with your surgeon, then you'll just need a high-backed jumpsuit,
- The buttock cut out is usually used for fat transfers to the buttock -
- If you aren't having this done, then a standard jumpsuit will be easier to wear.
- Sometimes it is good to wait for your second stage - because if you swell a lot, you may need a larger one than you expect - then choose the garment size based on measurements.
- Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS
Compression and Liposuction
Post Liposuction Garments
You might also like...
Which garmet is best and what size?
Which garment is best and what size?
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.