Fillers in 2 different facial areas same day?

Am I able to get Restylane filler in the hollow of my eyes and a filler in my lips the same day, or is it better to do at different times?

Filler to Under Eyes and Lips Same Day

Thank you for sharing your question. Yes, it is completely safe to have filler injected into different areas of the face on the same day. In my practice, the tear troughs and lips are often treated the same day. I usually apply a prescription strength numbing cream to the lips and allow them to numb while I preform the tear trough filler. I recommend consulting with a board certified specialist who will be able to evaluate you in person and offer more specific recommendations for your under eyes and lips. 

Restylane in 2 areas

Yes, you can get Restylane injected into your hollows and lips on the same day.  I routinely do this in my own practice. Always seek treatment from a qualified professional. Good luck!

Jennifer Trent, MD, FAAD
Sarasota Dermatologic Surgeon

Facial Sculpting Using Fillers Like Voluma, Radiesse, Lyft, Juvederm and Sculptra and Fat

Fllers can be done in multiple areas and in a layering fashion to get the best outcome. I suggest you see an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Injection in two different places on the same day

Dear Rachelpoland,

Thank you for your reply. You absolutely can get injected in multiple places on the face in the same day. We are experts in both eye hollow and lip filler. We use a strong numbing cream on the lips before we inject and there is basically no pain. We also use cannulas when injecting under eye filler which minimizes bruises.

Good luck with your treatment!
Dr. R

Morgan Rabach, MD

Facial Fillers in 2 different areas in the same day?

We routinely place same or a combination of fillers in different parts of the face on the same day.  The amount done really depends on You; Your comfort and your financial status. 

Fillers in different facial areas

It is very common to perform filler injections into multiple facial areas during the same visit. The most important thing to keep in mind is to perform each injection with sterile technique and to perform the lip injections last. The areas around the nose, lips, and mouth are the most likely to cause contamination if injected first. By saving those areas for last, you will minimize your chances of infection. Best of luck!!

Johnson C. Lee, MD
Beverly Hills Physician

Timing of Filler Injection in Different Facial Areas

Thank you for your excellent question.  Fillers are commonly used to treat different facial areas during the same office visit.  There are many potential benefits to this, including an enhanced final result in 2 weeks and only one postprocedure recovery period.  Of course,  which facial areas will be treated during the same office visit ultimately depends on your desires and goals.  Please be sure to see an experienced injector for an in-person consultation to fully discuss your goals and expectations in order to determine the best course of action.  Best wishes!

Can Resylane be injected in multiple area of the face at one time?

Thank you for asking your question. Most patients have Restylane injected in multiple parts of the face during the visit with the doctor. Lower eyelid tear troughs and lips are very common spots to treat. See an expert injector for your treatments.
Good luck,

Filler Areas

Hi and thank you for your question!

Yes, you can get multiple areas of fillers and multiple syringes done in the same day. We commonly do this as most patients would prefer to do as much as possible in the same day, in case there is any bruising or swelling, they can plan for the potential downtime for just the one visit.

Dr. Grant Stevens

Grant Stevens, MD