Fat transfer to buttock?

Hello I'm 23 I had a baby 6 months ago and I wanted a fat transfer from my stomach to my buttock I don't have a lot of fat just a pouch and some love handles I'm from Tampa I have bad credit so I don't no what to do ! I also want to no the price and do they ever have specials on fat transfers

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting with or without Tummy Tuck

I suggest seeing an expert and posting photos. You can get contouring, tightening and fat transfer all in one treatment.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Fat transfer

Your pouch may be more fascial laxity rather than fat so the lipo may not address this pouch.  However, in thinner women, even though less fat volume is harvested, the results can be nice as less volume is needed for a significant change.  This may be a good procedure for you.

Fat transfer to buttock?

Fee range from $5,000 to $10,000 in Florida. There are many other considerations you need to see. Best to seek many in person visits.

Fat transfer

I think when you are considering a buttock augmenattion it is important to realize that we can only transfer fat that we harvest.We can't buy extra fat in a store.So if you get out 300 cc's then you put 150 in one side and 150 in the other.

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon