Under eye bags and neck correction. Is there some type of laser that could help? (Photo)

I was thinking that there is some type of laser that could help my under eye bags and neck. I had a facelift and neck lift and would like to have my eyes and neck looking better. Thanks

Here's What Will Help--Fillers, lasers, microneedling/prp, Kybella, Ultherapy

Fillers, lasers, microneedling/PRP can help the under eye area. For the neck area, Kybella is a great choice and works best in combination with other skin tightening treatments. Using it with thermage/ultherapy can help to tighten the skin under the chin. VASER/ThermiRF are also great options, if you're a candidate. I suggest you see an expert for a formal consultation. Best, Dr. Emer.