Under eye bags and neck correction. Is there some type of laser that could help? (Photo)

I was thinking that there is some type of laser that could help my under eye bags and neck. I had a facelift and neck lift and would like to have my eyes and neck looking better. Thanks

Lower Eyelid and Neck Rejuvenation

Velashape is a machine that helps to tighten your neck skin without surgery. You need a physical examination to determine if your a candidate for this procedure. You would be a candidate for lower eyelid surgery. In this procedure, the fat bags from the lower eyelids are removed. If your goal is to obtain younger natural looking eyes you would need more than this. If you look at the young models in Vogue Magazine, you will notice what makes the eyes youthful looking is what happens above and below the eyes. Their brows and cheeks are elevated and the eyelid crease is closer to their lower eyelid. I was one of the pioneers in performing endoscopic eye rejuvenation. The cheeks and brows are elevated through tiny incisions and a small tv camera is inserted. By restoring the natural youthful anatomy of the eyelids, cheeks and brows you will obtain a more natural youthful look. For more information please watch the enclosed video. I hope you find this information useful.

Here's What Will Help--Fillers, lasers, microneedling/prp, Kybella, Ultherapy

Fillers, lasers, microneedling/PRP can help the under eye area. For the neck area, Kybella is a great choice and works best in combination with other skin tightening treatments. Using it with thermage/ultherapy can help to tighten the skin under the chin. VASER/ThermiRF are also great options, if you're a candidate. I suggest you see an expert for a formal consultation. Best, Dr. Emer.