Earfold procedure in Canada?

I'd like to have the Earfolds procedure done to correct my prominent ears but I live in the U.S. where the procedure has not yet been cleared by the FDA. How can I find a reputable doctor in Canada to perform the procedure? Is there a waiting period there between initial assessment and the time you can have the surgery?

No doctor answers yet