Do you think I will "drop & fluff" into a full C/small D? Disappointed in my small results! Two days PO. (Photo)

I have 371cc & 397cc (not sure which side is bigger) smooth silicone, moderate profile, under the muscle. I feel like they are way too small for my frame. :( My PS said that I need to wait for implant to drop into pocket, but even after drop & fluff, based on what I see now I think there going to be too small. I'm really disapointed !!

Implants at two days

You are very early in the post-op period and you have substantial implants. Give it time to settle. Best of luck.  

Too small implants

Thank you for your question. You are in very early phase of healing. Your breasts continue to change in the coming several weeks . Please follow instructions from your PS and re evaluate in 3-4 months.

You are very, very early in your healing phase and need to give yourself time for the swelling to subside, your tissues relax, and the implants settle. Remember, this is the size that you and your surgeon chose. Just be patient, and you will probably love your new look. Please discuss any concerns with your doctor.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Will I drop?

Thank you for your question and providing photos. I tell all my patients that it takes 4-5 months for implants to fully settle and all the swelling to resolve. You are very very early in your recovery and your breast shape will change. I do not believe your size is going to increase. Best of luck

2 days post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question.Its too early to talk about results.In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense. In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. Kind regardsDr. Emmanuel Mallol

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Do you think I will "drop & fluff" into a full C/small D?

Congratulations on having undergone the breast augmentation   procedure. You should be aware that a significant percentage of patients at your stage of recovery will feel that they are too big or (more commonly) too small. I routinely ask my patients to wait at least 3-6 months before evaluating the end results of the breast augmentation surgery. This waiting time allows patients to (usually) physically and psychologically adapt to the new body image. 

From the physiological standpoint, it takes many months ( and even up to one year) to see the final results of surgery. factors such as swelling, tissue contraction, skin redraping, implant shifting etc. come into play. You may be pleasantly surprised wants to be "drop and fluff" phenomenon has occurred. You may also be happier once the swelling AROUND the breast implants dissipates and the implants' shape and projection become more visible.  Patients often report that they are happier with the cleavage area once these changes occur also.

From the psychological standpoint, patients undergo an “adaptation period" during which time they get used to the changes that the surgical procedure has brought about. Severe emotional swings can also occur after any type of surgical procedure.  Although online consultants cannot predict whether or not you will be pleased with the long-term outlook, of the procedure performed, it is safe to predict that the breasts will change.  Do your best to stay emotionally even keeled.  Best wishes for an outcome that you will be pleased with longer-term.