Looking for a dr in the Florida area that will do my surgery. My BMI is 35. Any suggestions? (photos)

Hey I'm looking for a dr for my bbl surgery.... I just recently lost 35lbs and not really wanting to lose anymore weight. I have no medical problems such as diabetes , high blood pressure. I did have a hernia removed 13 years ago....3 kids but never had a c seation. I know most dr wants ur bmi at 30 are below.....mines is 35 looking to receive a bigggggg booottty. Please help me understand whether I am a good candidate for a bbl. If in the Tampa area what's ur price. Thanks

Fat Transfer with BMI 35

With no other medical problems, the BMI alone is not a strong contraindication for surgery.  Many surgeons, myself included, do not refuse surgery with a BMI of 35 unless there are other problems, and even then, surgery is usually possible.  The size you are able to achieve will depend on how much fat you have available and how the buttock skin expands.  You are likely to do well here on both accounts, from the information I see.  

Palm Beach Plastic Surgeon

BbL and BMI

Hi... Thank you for the question.. A. D.  Photos im not in Florida but with that BMI and the fat donor site that you have... You can have great resu

Luis A. Mejia, MD

BBL

I appreciate your question.
Please see ASPS website for a plastic surgeon to get a consultation 

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

best of luck!

Dr Schwartz

BBL

Evaluation for suitability for surgery include evaluating the patient, health issues, and achieving the results that the patient expects. The question would you be able to find a surgeon to do your surgery, probably. But are you the ideal patient, no. you need to have realistic expectations, and the surgeon needs to be convinced he/she will to get the desired results.
You are a high risk for surgery, high BMI. do you really want to take the risk?