Day 4 PO.From the looks of it now, does it look like I will have a desirable outcome? Feel they may be small, flat, high.(photo)

4 Days PO. 371cc & 397 cc (don't know which is larger), sub-musical, smooth moderate profile silicone. Wanted to achieve a full C small D and be proportionate for my body type (I'm not a small girl) . 5'4 140lbs. Had very little breast before. Not even a full A cup. Please offer advice as to whether or not you think my results will be favorable based on photos provided. Honesty and direct anwsers appricated. Thanks!!!

4 days post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question.In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense. 
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. Kind regards

Will my breasts settle and will I have a better result?

Thanks for the question, but you should follow the best advice that all Plastic Surgeons will give you and recommend that you wait  6 to 12 months after this surgery to fully judge your results.  You admitted that your size was very small, and it is clear that the skin of the breast was very tight.  Time will tell if your skin and the breast tissue, as well as your muscle that you are under when you do a subpectoral  augmentation, can stretch enough to give you the result that you desire.  Continue to discuss this with your Plastic Surgeon.
Good luck to you.
Frank Rieger M.D.  Tampa Plastic Surgeon

Day 4 PO.From the looks of it now, does it look like I will have a desirable outcome? Feel they may be small, flat, high.

No advise because you are SOOOOOO early postop. Allow 3 months healing before you seek discussions...

Breast Implants/Breast Augmentation/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision Surgery

I appreciate your question. Right now, you are very early on in the post op recovery period. It will take 3-6 months for you to feel comfortable having implants in your body and for them to settle. This time allows for you to physically and psychologically adapt to your new body image. There are many variables that contribute to a breast augmentation's final result. Preop size and shape, IMF location, location of the implants and type of implant. Patients heal at different rates and each breast will sometimes heal at a different rate. Rest, relax, recover and heal. Please Express your concerns to your surgeon so he/she can examine you at this time. Then reassess final result at 6 months. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Give it time.

You are still very early in the recovery process and it is very normal for breasts to be high and tight this soon after surgery, especially if you had very small breasts to begin with. You just recently had surgery and it is still too soon to see any noticeable results. The skin needs time to stretch to accommodate the new implants and settle into place. Most implants "drop" within 2-3 months following surgery but everyone is different and some people can take up to a year before the implants settle into their permanent position. The bottom should fill up more after they drop. Give it time and be patient and the shape and size will improve over time. Check with your surgeon to determine their recommendations.