What cosmetic procedure do I need to remove a silicone oil permanent filler in my chin? (Photo)

I had a silicone oil filler injected in my chin 10 yrs ago, and i believe this is permanent, in the first couple years i was happy with how it looks cause it looks natural but now i feel so bothered my chin does't look right anymore and it is very obvious fake chin just like a big bump sitting on my chin. Do i have hope to fix it? What type of cosmetic procedure do i need? How much does it cost? This is really changing my life. I appreciate all your advice. Thank you

Silicone is Permanent, Will Need Surgical Removal

I suggest seeing a facial plastic surgeon or maxillofacial plastic surgeon like Joe Niamtu in Virginia.  Best, Dr. Emer.