Does this look like a capsular contracture? (Photos)

My left breast is hard, very profiled and hurts. The right breast is soft natural and full... Do you think this is capsular contracture?

Capsular Contracture

Thank you for your question and photos. A change in shape, firmness and discomfort in the breast do indicate capsular contracture. An in-person exam with your Plastic Surgeon will be required to determine your issue and treatment options. I recommend that you book an appointment to see them and discuss your concerns.
 All the best

This looks/sounds exactly like a severe grade 4 capsular contracture. It requires surgery in an attempt to correct this. See your surgeon for an evaluation.

Robert H. Hunsaker, MD

Does this look like a capsular contracture?

based on your description of symptoms and your photograph, it appears that you do have a capsular contracture. This is one of the frustrating complications that can occur after breast augmentation. My recommendation is to follow up with your surgeon. He or she can better evaluate the situation and give you options for treatment. Best wishes to you!

Erik Miles, MD, FACS
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Does this look like Capsular Contracture?

From the looks of your posted photos, yes it looks like you have a capsule involving the left breast.  A capsular contracture makes the breast feel firm, hard, painful and distorts the appearance. I would recommend discussing the problem with your surgeon or consulting with a board-certified plastic surgeon for a second opinion and in-person exam. Thank you for your question and good luck!

Stanley Castor, MD

Capsular contracture

Thank you for your photographs and question.  My advice is to follow up with your plastic surgeon.  Your photographs and descriptions could indicate a capsular contracture.  Best of luck.

Capsular Contracture

Thank you for your question.  What you describe does sound like capsular contracture.  Hardness and firmness are tell tale signs especially with a change in profile.  I recommend speaking to your plastic surgeon about treatment options.  All the best, 

Keshav Magge, MD
Bethesda Plastic Surgeon