Brows and Botox?

I'd like to know if it's possible to lift my inner brows with botox. I know it's possible to lift the arch and tails of the brow, but I was told by a nurse that they can only lower the inner brow with botox. I'm not interested in a brow lift so I hope this is possible because I have one inner brow lower than the other. Thank you!

Botox and brows

Thank you for your question bklyn55. Botox is a purified protein used to address wrinkles associated with facial expression. When injected into the skin Botox will relax the muscle and smoothen out the wrinkle. The muscle group in the glabella (between the brows) is responsible for pulling down on the inner brow. When relaxed it can lead to a slight elevation of the brow there. Please consult with a doctor for specific recommendations. Good luck!

Encino Physician

Botox an Brow Lift

There are times you can do a small "brow lift" with Botox and other times when you have too much heaviness of the upper eyelids and this is not possible. Please consult an experienced physician who is an expert with these advanced techniques for the best results.  Best, Dr. Green

It is difficult to determine if Botox is right for you without a full assessment. Botox may assist in slightly lifting the brow.

I'd recommend booking a consultation with a skilled and qualified injector to discuss your options.

Take care.

Botox for inner brows

Yes, when done correctly Botox is very effective for lifting the inner brows.  If a doctor is very experienced and have used Botox the right away you may certainly the inner brows.  Experience is key here by a doctor who knows the facial anatomy very well and knows precisely where to inject the Botox for inner brows.

David P. Melamed, MD
Los Angeles Dermatologist

Lifting inner brow with Botox

• You can raise the inner brows with Botox.
  • It may take several trials to get it exactly right, if the goal is to match the two brows.
  • The corrugator muscles of the inner brow bring the brow down.
  • Botox in this area can float the lower inner brow up - as long as the forehead muscle (frontalis) is not injected or is injected with less Botox. Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Hope you find this information helpful. Best wishes.

Botox will not provide inner brow lift.

Botox will not provide an inner brow lift. Sometimes it is possible to correct asymmetry, but this is only with dynamic asymmetry rather than static. I hope that this answers your question!

Brows and Botox?

Thank you for your question. Botox can be used to soften the muscles responsible for drawing the inner portion of your eyebrows down and towards the middle of your face, but it does not lead to a significant raising of the inner part of your brow.  See an ASPS board certified plastic surgeon for a discussion of your results

Brows and Botox?

NO inner or medial brow lift can not be done with BOTOX. I might suggest a Silhouette suture lift........

Thank you for your question in regards to Botox.
Botox can slightly help the appear of a raised brow. To be sure what is best for you, see two or more board-certified providers in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have treatment.

J. Jason Wendel, MD, FACS

Brows and Botox?

Hello bklyn55,

Botox can help to raise the brows but the result is limited.  It is not the same as surgery.  It is important you go to a physician injector to help avoid the risk of a droopy eyelid while trying to raise the eyebrow.

I hope this helps and good luck. 

William Marshall Guy, MD
The Woodlands Facial Plastic Surgeon