5 wks post op Breast reduction, I noticed a stitch is open.Should I fly back to Colombia to see surgeon or go back to ER?(photo)

At week 3, I started to see pus the day before I flew back to the US. I called my primary and she sent me antibiotics, after 4 days it got worse and I started to have fever. Went to ER where they gave me antibiotics in my IV, was discharged with more antibiotics for an additional 7 days that I have Staph in the nipple where the puss is, Sunday I finished those & still have pus so my primary sent me more antibiotics for an additional 10 days. Last night I noticed a stitch is open. What do I do?

Breasts

Thank you for your question and pictures.  You might be able to find a surgeon in your area willing to take on your care for your breasts for a fee, that may be significant.  Your surgeon should take care of your surgical recovery.  That said, I assume you electively chose to travel to Colombia for surgery.  So, in that case,  my answer is yes.  You should travel back to Colombia for your follow up care as you decided that there is where your best surgical care and results would be.

Pembroke Pines Plastic Surgeon

5 wks post op Breast reduction, I noticed a stitch is open.Should I fly back to Colombia to see surgeon or go back to ER?

Call many boarded Ss in Tampa and explain yu are willing to pre pay for initial consult and care. Usual fee t start s $500.But gets $$s if more care is needed. Did you have implants with the reduction/lift. If YES THAN all bets are off and you need immediate surgical removal of the implant! IT IS INFECTED