Had a breast lift w/ implant exchange 3 years ago. I have 375cc moderate silicone. (photos)

Not happy w/ lack of upper pole fullness. Would I benefit from a ultra high profile implant. Thinking about replacing implants to high profile maybe 475-525ml implants. I used to be a DD and now I am a C cup. I like the fake breast look and desire more upper fullness. A textured implant was mentioned to me as well.

Had a breast lift w/ implant exchange 3 years ago. I have 375cc moderate silicone.

Thank you for the question.  Although it is not possible to provide you with definitive advice without an person evaluation, most patients are able to "go larger" at a second stage, once the breast tissues have expanded (after first-time breast augmentation).  ***Sometimes, during this revisionary surgery, adjustment of the breast implant capsules is also necessary to achieve the desired outcome. Additionally, breast lifting may be necessary in some cases as well.

You will find that online consultants will not be able to provide you with specific advice in regards to selection of specific breast implant size/profile.  

Ultimately, careful communication of your goals (in my practice I prefer the use of goal pictures, direct examination/communication in front of a full-length mirror, and computer imaging) will be critical. 

Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering revisionary breast augmentation surgery (regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully. Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you are looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.  In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “fake look” or "D or DD cup” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful. Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup size may also be inaccurate.

3. Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly, allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals. Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery ( after the use of temporary intraoperative sizers). Viewing the patient's chest wall in the upright and supine positions, with temporary sizes in place, help select the best breast implant size/profile for the specific patient.
I hope this, and the attached link (dedicated to revisionary breast augmentation surgery concerns), helps. Best wishes.

Had a breast lift w/ implant exchange 3 years ago. I have 375cc moderate silicone

In my opinion, in order to achieve your intended goal- you would need a breast lift/mastopexy. Since you have implants now, you may be able to safely increase to 425cc and this in conjunction with the mastopexy- may achieve your goal.

Redo breasts augmentation with mini lift

Dear Sunshinegirl,   Thanks for submitting your pictures, though your elevated arms distorts, possibly,  the degree of ptosis (droopiness ) that you have. From observing your pictures, you appear to be small C cup size with level 1-2 ptosis of one breast , though, the breasts could be droopier with hands down. You also have wide cleavage.   You did not provide your chest circumference measurement in inches, which is critical for the correct implants' size selection per your desire. Let's assume that you are currently 32 small C cup size. To become 32 DD, you will need implants with volume of 675 cc. For 32 full D cup - 600 cc.    It is unnecessary to use high profile implants. ( I used on thousands of patients almost exclusively smooth, round moderate profile saline implants for many reasons that are too many to discuss in this session) The larger size implants will give you a very attractive and full upper poles as well as very nice cleavage. Capsulotomy will be necessary in order to make room for the bigger implants and give you a beautiful natural look with improved cleavage.   Due to your disappointing result, do your due diligence carefully and choose your surgeon wisely, because experience , skills and aesthetic eye are critical for good outcome, especially in redo breasts augmentation surgery.          Always, consult with experienced board certified plastic surgeons who do lots of redo breasts augmentation in accredited surgery center for your safety. Most importantly, check the before and after pictures in the photo gallery, to make sure that they are numerous, consistent and attractive with nice cleavage, perky, symmetrical and natural looking. Also, check the reviews on 'RealSelf' for ratings and positive experience reports.       Best of luck,                                  Dr Widder

Lacking upper pole fullness

Thanks for the question.  I would strongly recommend a thorough examination of you by a Plastic Surgeon of your choice, but I would be in agreement with you about using a high projecting, ultra thick silicone silicone implant to replace what you currently have in place.  These implants fortunately are now available to patients.  I have recently used these implants in my practice and the benefits are very apparent- fuller height, roundness and projection.
Good luck to you.
Frank Rieger M.D.  Tampa Plastic Surgeon

Recommend Composite re augmentation - 500 to 600 hp implants, fat grafts to upper poles, donut lift. Fee $8,200.