Brazilian butt lift, am I a good candidate? 5'2", 109 (Photo)

I have a small frame and some excess fat around the abdomen. I'm not looking for a big butt, just more shape. Am I a good candidate? Will 350- 500 cc per side be enough and does it look like I have this amount?

BBL Candidate

Hi and thanks for the question and photos. Based on your photos it looks like you would be a candidate for BBL concentrating on improving your shape. You need an examination to confirm this however. Best of Luck- Dr Hardy...

Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift

Thank you for your question and for posting appropriate pictures. You do seem to be a good candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift and Liposuction. Your surgeon will be able to find enough fat in your abdomen and flanks  to transfer to your bum. This will help you get an hourglass shape. Keep in mind, 60% of the fat injected lives forever, so you can expect more to be injected initially. You will need to have a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon for precise recommendations. 

Kevin Tehrani, MD, FACS

We cannot be certain without a consultation, but I believe that you could certainly achieve the results you are looking through a BBL.

Remember, only consult with a board-certified plastic surgeon who specializes in the BBL and body contouring. And don't be afraid to request before-and-after pictures. Every surgeon has a different style, so you want to be sure your vision is reflected in the work they have done.

It is all about designing the perfect plan for You.

Good luck, please let us know how it goes.

- Dr. Constantino Mendieta

Brazilian Butt Lift Candidate

Your pictures indicate that transfer of fat from your hips and abdomen to your buttocks will give you an accentuated figure.  A smaller waist and a fuller bottom will give you an hour glass figure. I think you have enough fat to transfer 350 to 500 cc to each buttock. I recommend consulting with a plastic surgeon who as experience with this procedure and computer imaging to assist you in making your decision.  Good luck!

BBL Candidate

You are an excellent candidate!

You have a beautiful frame and a perfect BMI of 20 for Lipo and fat graft transfer to the buttocks. Your desired result for a tight athletic upside down heart shaped buttocks and hourglass waist would enhance your body contour completely.  Your expectations are realistic and achievable. 500cc would be more than enough for buttock enhancement and your liposuction waist reduction will make the maximum impact on your contours. 

I wish you well through your surgeon selection process and a smooth recovery.  The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.  Please see an osteopathic (MD with enhanced body contour/function training) board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.  

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Butt Augmentation/ Liposuction / Liposculpture / High Definition Procedures / Liposuction Revision

From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks. You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks.

I have done many body contouring procedures and specialize in Vaser Hi Definition liposculpture. Vaser Hi Definition body sculpting requires extensive specialized training. I am one of few surgeons in the United States that was personally trained by Dr. Alfredo Hoyos, the surgeon that developed this technique.

Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute
#RealSelf100Surgeon

Brazilian Butt lift

Thank you for your question.  Based on your submitted photos you appear to be a good candidate for this procedure to produce beautiful results.  Schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to be further evaluated as your surgeon may wish for you to gain additional weight in order to have more fat to harvest.  At your consultation you will be able to address your concerns and goals, then together you can build the surgical plan to best help you achieve those goals.

With kind regards,
Lane F. Smith, M.D., F.A.A.C.S., F.A.O.H.N.S., F.A.B.F.P.R.S.

Lane Smith, MD

Brazilian butt lift

Hello and thank you for your question and the photos. Based upon your current photos and your desired result you are a good candidate for this procedure. I would recommend having liposuction performed in the abdomen as well as in the love handle region and transfer that fat to your butt. I would estimate there is enough for 300-450 cc's per side. 

Remember that some of the fat does not survive the transfer. For the average patient Approximately 80% of the fat survives the procedure. It is very important that before proceeding down this road make sure you have consulted with several plastic surgeons who are board-certified in your area before coming to a final decision.Most patients require about two weeks off of work to recover and about a month out of the gym.As always it is best to be healthy, absolutely no smoking, and to make sure any health care concerns you have are managed by your primary care physician.Best to you

Bennett Yang, MD
Rockville Plastic Surgeon