Bottoming out? (Photos)

I'm about 6 wks post op and my breast have definitely changed over the weeks. I feel like they're dropping and looking better than before but my under breast area is starting to worry me. I'm afraid that my breasts are "bottoming out". I have an appt with my PS tomorrow but I just wanted to get an idea of what to expect from some other doctors ahead if possoble. Does this look normal? So they look like they're dropping correctly or do I have "double bubble" or are my breast "bottoming out"?

6 weeks post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question. 

In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense. 
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. 

Kind regards

Bottoming out?

Thank you for your question. Based on the picture they don't seem bottomed out. They look good. Please talk to your PS at the time of follow up 

Bottoming out?

Thank you for sharing your question and photographs.  Though nothing replaces an in-person examination it does not appear that you are having any bottoming out of your implants taking place.  In fact it looks like you have an excellent result currently.  Hope this helps.

Bottoming out of breast implants?

Thank you for your question and photo.  Your result looks excellent and normal this early after surgery.  I do not see evidence of bottoming out.  I am sure that your plastic surgeon will reassure you.

Bottoming out?

Hello and thank you for posting photos along with your question. From the photos it appears that so far your results are looking very nice. I do not see evidence of bottoming out or double bubble at this time. You should definitely express your concerns with your plastic surgeon and see what he thinks since he can evaluate you in person. Congrats on your new breasts and I wish you the best of luck in your recovery period!

Ankur Mehta MD

Ankur Mehta, MD
Sugar Land Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation

Thank you for your question and photographs.

It is important to address any post-operative concerns with your plastic surgeon so they can evaluate you in person.  You are still early on in your recovery. I do not see any signs of bottoming out or a double bubble, you seem to have a nice result but there may still be swelling present. Swelling after a breast augmentation occurs with 100% of patients, eventually the swelling will resolve and your breasts will drop into their pockets. Best of luck in your recovery.

Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon